The Global Etiquette Olympiad (GEO) is an initiative by the International Centre for Etiquette Research. The objective of the GEO is to encourage good etiquette from a young age. Awareness is key – children are likely to display good etiquette if they are aware of it. Through the GEO, we provide a structured approach to etiquette.
The curriculum is designed by experts to ensure low cognitive load. The learnings from the curriculum are immediately useable and enrich the learner’s life instantly.
The goal of this system is to progressively expose learners to new etiquette related concepts that enrich their lives and empower them to be better global citizens.
“Our vision is to inspire and enable individuals to reach their full potential as good human beings, fostering a society where individuals treat each other with kindness, respect, and empathy, building stronger and more caring communities, driven by compassion.”
“Our mission is to promote good manners and etiquette, empower individuals to be good human beings, and foster a kind, respectful and empathetic society through education and awareness-raising programs.”
Our Core Values
- Respect: We treat all individuals with dignity and value their diversity.
- Empathy: We strive to understand and care about the perspectives and emotions of others.
- Kindness: We act compassionately and generously towards others.
- Inclusivity: We create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all.
- Integrity: We operate with honesty and transparency in all actions.